Saturday, September 30, 2006

Finally... i know how to upload!!!

It's a bit (not suprisingly) delayed, but here is some footage from Matisyahu's gig on July 25th, 2006. I had the absolutely pleasure of being there, even if it was with my (un-kewl) brother. Joey was not so fortunate, which is really why i recorded this footage in the first place ('cause i'm that nice). If she had listened to me and used a fake id! Kids these days are so responsible.

Anyhow... enjoy! I have a few more full songs to upload, but i need to figure out how to cut then down first (which may/may not take about a year).

Indestructible...


Great guitar solo (even if it is badly recorded, you get the idea)...

2 comments:

Joey said...

In possibly the first comment that contains only nice things...

I'm impressed!

Alev said...

What are the odds... i'm impressed too!